Super Salad Topper- Maple Rosemary and Thyme Roasted Walnuts
Enliven your salads with this crunchy yet sweet and herby walnut topper!
Packed with healthy mono-unsaturated fats and a good source of protein, we guarantee this addition will transform your salad into something even the fussiest of eaters will enjoy.
500g Raw Californian Walnuts
50ml Canadian 100% Maple Syrup
2 x Tbsp Dried Rosemary
2 x Tbsp Dried Thyme
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Pour walnuts onto a steel tray lined with baking paper
- Pour maple syrup, rosemary and thyme over walnuts and mix through thoroughly to ensure all are well coated.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool walnuts to room temperature before topping your salad
Note: Keep a close eye on these whilst cooking to avoid burning the walnuts!
To find out how this recipe can fit into your nutrition plan to achieve your health, performance or body composition goals, book your consultation with one of our experienced team members today.